GFSU enters into 6 MoUs in Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit-2017 of which 1 with Rwanda & 2 with Canada
GFSU enters into MoUs of 3 International and 3 National repute in Vibrant Gujarat 2017 Global Trade Show:
- Rwanda National Police (RNP), Rwanda Government signs MoU with GFSU at Vibrant Gujarat 2017 in presence of Honorable Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Kinectrics International Inc. (KII), Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (GFSU) and Security Solution Business Integrator (SSBI ) to set up a first-of-its-kind conductor testing laboratory at GFSU. This high-end testing lab will allow India’s power-based industry partners to save time and money by accessing forensic lab facilities in India rather than in Canada. The lab will also provide the necessary infrastructure for the Gujarat-based university to deliver new forensic-based education including forensic-related R&D work for the electricity grid.
- Letter of Cooperation between Ultra Electronics Forensic Technology Inc. and Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (GFSU) for the exchange of faculty and key technical personnel for joint lectures and research programs. This association will enable graduate students from both institutions to develop and enhance technical capabilities in the discipline of ballistic forensics.
- Incognito Forensic Foundation, Bengaluru, enters into MoU with GFSU
- Quickheal Technologies Ltd., New Delhi enters into MoU with GFSU
- Capital Novus, Gandhinagar enters into MoU with GFSU